Fallin urges Okla. Legislature for health care fix
Gov. Mary Fallin proposed a last-minute legislative change on Friday to the state's Insure Oklahoma program that would direct $50 million in state tobacco taxes to pay for more than 9,000 people who are expected to lose their health insurance under the program.Continued ...
- Click It or Ticket: Claremore PD to take part in national mobilization
- UPDATE: Recent county tax vote could be invalid
- Oklahoma receives ‘A’ grade on political disclosure
- MAP: Tornadoes carve across North Texas communities
- Fallin urges Okla. Legislature for health care fix
VIDEO: One by one, homes in Calif. subdivision sinking
Scott and Robin Spivey had a sinking feeling that something was wrong with their home when cracks began snaking across their walls in March. Within two weeks their property dropped 10 feet below the street.Continued ...
- VIDEO: Bombing suspect allegedly wrote confession in boat
- VIDEO: Texas tornadoes damage homes, businesses
- VIDEO: One by one, homes in Calif. subdivision sinking
Catalayah runners reach 100 miles goal
More than 100 students joined Catalayah Elementary’s new running club this year. The program was initiated as a partnership with the Cherokee Nation Healthy Nation program following the construction of the school track last July.Continued ...
- Music scholarships offered to CHS seniors
- RSU to host Cherokee council election forums
- Catalayah runners reach 100 miles goal